Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

New Painting!



click image to enlarge


"unfinished Red Fox painting"

Hello and welcome back. Hope every one had a great St Patrick's day weekend. I sure did. We were hit pretty hard with a snowstorm on Friday, large puffy flakes changed over to very granular ice that had the consistency of sugar. Got to love New England weather.

I started a new painting, this one is quite small, 11"x14". I have enjoyed water reflections and fur so much when I saw this image I wanted to paint it right away. Keep in mind this is early on in the painting and lots of refinement is still to come. Check back soon for updates of this and other paintings. I plan to take a slight break from photography to focus back on painting again for the next few months.
Bill

No comments: