Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Watch Them Grow: Part 2


Its been one week, here are some more shots. I decided to name them so I can keep track of deer that are the same. This first image is of the freak exactly 7 days after the first shot. You can clearly see the growth on the ends of the antlers in only 7 days.

The following are assorted other bucks from various locations. I am excited to see the experiment to document antler growth is working so far, and better than I can Imagine. I will try to get more shots in another 7 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to checking your site every day. You do such amazing photos!
Can't believe how many bucks are around you! How cool!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are breathtaking.
The last photo is my favorite. I love the way the darkness settles around your two subjects.

Well done!!!