Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back From Zion National Park







Hello and welcome back! Its been a while since i updated, I have had a few people ask if i stopped updating, the truth is that i have been so swamped that i just not have had a chance to post. The good news is that I have TONS of new pictures to share. Today I am going to start with some images i have tried for years to get. You could imagine how excited i was when i spotted these big horn sheep on a ridge just off the side of the road inside Zion National park in Utah. I have seen sheep a few times in the West over the years be never fully mature adult males, not to mentions 7 of them and a female together! The craziest part is that i didnt even have a zoom lens i had to sneek and crawl my way close to them on my hands and knees, I shot all of these at 85 mm. It was about 108 degrees out as well. Enjoy, stay tuned for shots from my canyoneering trip!

No comments: