Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2010

4 Seasons captured.

Living in New England has always been important to me, I feel that I belong here. Experiencing the change of seasons holds a deep almost spiritual place in my life.

With the change of seasons we see the change of our landscape. Plants sprout, bloom, and wither away, birds migrate, babies are born. Although it happens gradually over a course of weeks and months it can be made very apparent when photographed at the absolute peak of each season.

This is the second time I have attempted to record the dynamic change that occurs at locations right around us. This first set of photos was taken over the past year with summer being the most recent image captured.





This second series was taken several years back in Bethel, CT. I drove past this swing hanging from a tree every day on my way to work. After seeing it in all kinds of different light and seasons the idea popped into my head that it would be a good idea to record each season. Hope you enjoy






Images like this make an amazing Christmas gift in a single frame with 4 cut outs like this image above. Let me know if you have interest!

No comments: