Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Vacation...

Hello and welcome back, or if this is your first time here, thanks for visiting. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and was able to share time with their families and friends as I did.

I wanted to post a few photos taken over the past few days. Lots of hawk sightings around noon time, ( I took the whole week off from desk work so that I could paint, hike, take photos and do yoga) I was also able to get some close shots of a Great Blue Heron. It seems to be the same one from the previous post with the goose, he has been in the same spot a lot and takes his time before flying off giving me time to snap some pictures. For the doubters I took a photo of an oak tree with leaves still attached, a red tailed hawk flying off the branch. This is a reminder to enter my CONTEST. Winner will be announced January 1st.












Last but not least, how many deer can you count in this photo? Take a guess!











I will be painting all week and will have updated images for the Birth Of a Painting series. Also, I will possibly be able to post images of a Zelda, a private commission I have been working on for the past 3 days.

Cheers for now!
Bill

No comments: