Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

3 for Monday






Three For Monday.

The talk of the morning has to be the rain that we received starting on Sunday. Today we woke up to heavy flooding of all small streams and rivers. I tried to get out and get some shots of it this morning but it seemed every where I tried to get to the road was closed. I did make it over to the Stietzel Family Farm on Gallows Hill Road in Redding. I took some images of the small creek that had grown to be over a hundred feet wide in a few swampy sections. Hope the ducks are staying dry, their coop is nearly touching the waters edge.

On Saturday I headed over to the Richter Art Center to see how my Photos did in the annual Juried Photography Show and Sale. Besides being awarded Honorable Mention (4th out of 51 entries) I was happy to meet other like minded folks. Winning photo. I am looking forward to the art show they are having this summer, I hope to enter a few paintings!

Finally I will leave you with a few parting shots, First is an Osprey I watched fishing in a swamp on the Bethel/Redding line, second is a KillDeer that was picking through the lawn , I had no idea how red their eye is.
Have a great week, look for some painting updates to come very soon!
Bill

No comments: