Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A True Tuesday Story...(get ready to laugh)




Editors note: The following experience happened to my good friend Sam Dodge this morning. Its so funny I had to share it. NO photoshop has been done to any of the following photos.


So I am driving to work, bumping to some tunes when all of a sudden this little mouse appears on my windshield. I was like holey moley, my old nemesis, Mr. Mouse! Let me preface by saying that we have met before. For the last couple of months I have opened the hood of my car to find a pile of insulation on top of my engine. It appears that Mr. Mouse has been living in the liner on my hood, apparently a Saab makes a great mouse house. But during the last snow storm while trying to remove my car from a snow bank I revved the engine so loud that the mouse popped out just as it had this morning and took off across the frozen tundra. I thought this was the last I would see of Mr. Mouse…

…Wrong!

So this little squeaker is just sitting right on top of my windshield wiper. I mean this little guy is just asking to be catapulted off my windshield and right into oncoming traffic. This is my moment of glory, of sweet revenge, but I hesitate like a little weak vegetarian(sort of) man that I am and the next thing I know he is scaling the windshield to the top of my car. I veer my car up the industrial park like a mad man trying to shake the mouse from the top of my car but this mouse is good. I mean he is like the Mel Gibson of mice. I pull into work and he is just chilling behind my Thule rack cowering. With the assistance of John Cramer I was able to scare the mouse out into the woods out back. Yes it took two grown men to remove one small mouse from the top of my car, and yes, we took the necessary precautions and put leather gloves on…

…John seems to think that he will be some creatures lunch today. But my guess is that he emailing his buddies right now about the morning he had.

-Sam

No comments: