Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

Back at it!



Hello and welcome back. Summer seems to be speeding by, I can already notice shorter days and earlier sunsets. Last week I was away in West Virginia and was unable to get a photo of The Freak to continue the documentation of his Antler Growth. Luckily, I have a great friend who captured a shot of this deer on July 9th. He even got the angle to match the others! Thanks Frank!! Tonight I was lucky enough to get yet ANOTHER photo of The Freak exactly a week later, same head angle, different body position, I am actually happy to have a slightly different angle to mix it up a bit. The growth the past 3 weeks is amazing. I also added a few shots of deer/cat interaction, and one I call "The Freak and his Bride" Enjoy!!! Updates on the art show to come later this week.

Click Images to enlarge

No comments: