Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calendars!!



Hello everyone,
I hope your fall is going well. I am writing to let you know that because of the great success of last years art calendar I decided to do it again this year. I have new paintings, sketches and photos. I will also be doing a deer only calendar that features my best of the best photos of white-tailed deer. If you are interested ( this is a non commitment thing) let me know if you would like to purchase one or more. Last year a lot of people gave them as Christmas gifts to friends and family and I had great feed back. This will help me figure out how many I should order, I don't want to run out in 3 days like last year! Contact me by sending me a message through the CONTACT page on my site.

So let me know
•2008 Deer Photo Calendar ($15 each)
and/or
•2008 William Kramer Studio Calendar ($15 ) ( 6 or 7 new paintings, Sketches and a few Photos)

Thanks!
Bill

No comments: