Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Pet Red-Tail







A few weeks back when my family was up visiting, we were packed in the car headed to the beach one morning when my brother in-law noticed a Red-Tailed Hawk perched on the stop sign just outside my front door. I grabbed my camera and got the lens cap off, tuned it on only to discover that there was no memory card, the hawk flew off. I missed a great photo. Today I was going out to my truck to grab a cd and noticed my neighbor looking at the same Red Tail sitting on top of the garage. I ran back inside hoping it would stay there, when I returned he was still there, the hawk posed for me for about a minute before dropping off the roof and grabbing a chipmunk. You can see one photo where he just grabbed it. I have seen this hawk so many times and never have my camera, I was happy today.

No comments: