Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleepy Time!


Photos of Edward a year apart, seems like his antlers are a bit bigger this year, very similar shape though.


Sleeping fawn, sooo cute, I didnt even wake it after I took the picture, and a few 2 and a half year old bucks.







Nice portrait of an older doe. Lots of whiskers!



Hello and happy early-fall!! This has to be one of my favorite times of year! Last weekend I went to Danbury, Connecticut to visit with some friends and do some hiking. 2 Mornings in a row I went out for a slow quiet walk in my old backyard wit my camera. I was surprised how many deer I saw bedded down on the same area of forest just like last year. The most amazing thing, I have now seen the same buck (which I named Edward for no good reason) for the 3rd year in a row. I included the picture from last year for comparison.
On a side note, I have decided to go ahead and make calendars again this year intime for early December. The theme will be 'wildlife photography' each month focusing on a different aspect. Two main changes for this year are that I am getting them printed though a printer in Lowell Mass that will allow me to design the entire calendar rather than using a pre existing template, much more room for creativity. The second thing is that they will be only $10 plus shipping if need be. If you happen to know that you would like one or more drop me and email though my contact page on my site or click HERE. This is not an obligation, just a way for me to get an idea of how many to order.

No comments: