Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eastern Screech Owl

Hello again,
I am very happy to share some photos taken yesterday along the New Hampshire seacoast of a Eastern Screech owl. With sightings of this guy becoming pretty regular in a very specific location, my friend and fellow photographer Kevin Klasman and myself headed to see if we would be lucky enough to get a few photos. The screech owl is a bird that I have been wanting to see for years, I jumped at the chance to not only see but to be able to photograph this little guy. The 20 or so minutes we watched him he never opened his eyes, although he would move around a bit here and there. We left him undisturbed very happy with the shots!
Enjoy
Bill


click images to enlarge






Kevin, very happy with his first screech owl photo!

2 comments:

kdalek said...

that is some pretty heavy fire power!

Tara said...

Beautiful creature. Looks like he's content and meditating there in the sun...