Willam Kramer Studio - Blog

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tree Sparrow and winter barn...Happy New Year!



click to enlarge
 I hope everyone is enjoying the recent snow. It seems like it should be coming down through the weekend, I am very excited about this. I have been reading a lot of bird list recently, a bird list is essentially an on-line list that updates everyday.  Members will keep a on-going log of birds they have seen in their area. Birding is an amazing hobby that can be done very casual, of very intense. What is so interesting is that some rarely seen birds are showing up within my area, including a bird I want to photograph more that any bird at the moment, the Snowy Owl. Click here for a link to the New Hampshire birdlist to see how it works. Hopefully some updates on that to follow. For now I have a nice shot of an American Tree Sparrow and a Black Capped Chikadee. Finally, the light and scene was set up just right to shoot this barn that is just a few houses down from mine.  Every time I drive by I look at this barn, actually I think its more of a woodshed. Enjoy!




click to enlarge
Bill

1 comment:

Kevin Klasman said...

Bill,

Nice shots! I especially like the barn image. And of course, bird images always make me smile.